Thursday, June 19, 2008

Flying over The Horizontal Falls

The boys went fishing again this morning, they nearly got blown off the rocks though. It is very windy here today, so we really are having another very lazy day, I don't think I'll even go snorkeling, still hot though. Going back to Broome tomorrow for the weekend.
These pictures are of the Horizontal Falls, an amazing phenomena. The water ways and great ridges of rocks, are incredible. We also flew over Cockatoo Island, and the minning work going on there is huge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That flight would have been fantastic. Seeing those landmarks from the air would be awsome, I'm glad you've done it. Hope you have more photo's to show when you get home.

Anonymous said...

Hi Faye; We got the photos, hey are great. We are all well - According to reports Mother has been 'good' . We will get to visit in the next day or two. Otherwise all as normal. Keep enjoying your trip. Hear from you later.

Kel.

Anonymous said...

A great blog Faye
Keep the info & pix going I will keep watching to see where you are up to.
I love it – you seem to be enjoying it heaps & we are jealous!
Jen & I would love to be out there with you!
Love Ian & Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Great flight photos, good to see you guys are having a great time. The blog won't accept my password for comments on your sight, so I will just have to email you!!! It did a couple of times and now won't recognise my password! We did a few of those small flights when we were away. Expensive, but oh so worth while. You get a really good idea of the layout of the land that way. You won;'t be back there in a hurry, so have lots of fun while you are there.
Love Jan