Saturday, May 3, 2008

Getting Ready

May 2008
Hello and Welcome to our Travel Blog... The reason I am setting this up is so that you will be able to check in, every week to see where we are and what we are doing. So I hope you’ll all ‘Bookmark’ the link so that you’re able to find us again easily.
At this stage we are planning to head out at the end of May (about 25 days away,) boy... I’d better pull my figure out and get organised, hadn’t I Ray?
So, I do hope you will take advantage of this Blog to follow us across Australia to the Northern Territory and the top end of Western Australia. Ray has been yearning to do this trip for years, and it nearly came to a halt for this year, when he had to have an operation in April. But we just had to put off our departure time by about 8 weeks, so now he is really getting anxious about getting away.
We have house-sitters coming in to be here while we are away, to mind/feed the dogs & chooks. Ray has sold all our steers and we have sent Rosie for a holiday to Pade’s Ponderosa. Our house sitters are good friends of ours so we know the place will be well looked after...

2 comments:

The Nuthouse said...

Hi Faye and Ray, we are going to miss you terribly, especially me!!!
What am I going to do without a sister. Have lots of fun and don't worry about anything at home. You both deserve a great holiday. Love Jan and Jim

Anonymous said...

HuRu, Bon voyage, Adios, See ya later Aligater's ... keep the stories coming! HWishing you the very best time of your lives you brave, wonderful, couple. xxx